Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Political Wednesday 10/26/11 Ron Paul Continued


Submitted by: Francis Soyer

In the early hours of the morning 2:00 a.m. to be specific and grinding out my due diligence on political affairs I have come across something profound. I have found resolution to apathy. The apathy that has hovered over me since I have been old enough to vote is beginning to to lesson its cold grip.

Every four years its seems that I like almost all other Americans will have to make the choice of the lesser of two evils. For this coming election in 2012 I feel that GOD himself has provided us with a messenger, a man of integrity, a man of TRUTH, a man not afraid to speak that truth, a scholar and a prince of peace and of how to achieve well being and prosperity for all.

As a student of the constitution and of the founding fathers I can say that he does remind me of Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.

As a business man I have traveled the world, managed multi billion dollar hedge funds and have seen just about anything and everything you could imagine. I have learned how businesses work, what makes them successful what makes them fail and how to identify talent and intelligence. I have learned how to spot liars, clowns and whores. After my due dil on Ron Paul I can honestly say that there is reason for hope. In my industry what he has to say has profound meaning. That meaning is of a positive nature that I do not think you could imagine. 

He has my vote and I will do whatever I can to help him get there. I hope you get to know him. I am busy trading my way to feed myself and family but I will provide as much as I can on my blog to inform you as things progress. If he were a stock I would buy until my gums, fingers and toes bled.


Best,

Francis






No comments:

Post a Comment